Chemical Sensors Research Group - CSRG
The Group Headed by Prof. Zbigniew Brzozka
Research activity of CSRG:
- Ion-selective electrodes (ISE)
- Ion-sensitive field effect transistors (ISFET)
- Miniaturised potentiometric sensors
- Fibre optic chemical sensors (FOCS or OPTO)
- Miniaturised analytical systems (Lab-on-a-chip)
- Flow analysis
- Automated measuring systems
This web site presents selected areas of our activity. Our intention was to collect some texts, figures and tutorials and disseminate them via the internet. The figures and slides were created in our group using results of experiments or drawings of the sensors. Sometimes pictures (e.g. presenting equipment) were downloaded from the internet.
We will be grateful for any comments, which will help us to improve the quality of the web site. It is recommended to use screen resolution 1024x768 or higher.
Please note that the web site is not for commercial use. All signs and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prof. Zbigniew Brzozka
Head of Chemical Sensors Research Group
Please note that this page is no longer being updated.
Please visit a new page: http://kbm.ch.pw.edu.pl